fot

[Fot] Stupid poll response

To: "wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com" <wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com>,
Subject: [Fot] Stupid poll response
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:52:16 -0700
If results on a poll on the ITV-F1 page continue like they are you
can certainly discount the knowledge of the VAST majority of it's readers.

The question is "Would F1 drivers benefit from professional coaching?"

Current votes are: 6 for Yes (35.29%), 9 for No (52.94%) and 2 for
Not Sure (11.76%).

That means the 64.7% of the participants of that poll couldn't find
their own ass with both hands.

http://www.itv-f1.com

What is also funny/ironic is that the top aticle on the site is Sir
Jackie saying how stupid it is that so few F1 Drivers utilize a coach.

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=40779

Top Gear had a recent episode featuring Sir Jackie coaching James May
around Oulton Park (in a TVR) and bettering his time by 20 sec.  I
grabbed that video off You Tube and used it in my DE1 class
presentation at Phoenix International yesterday.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=roCFoKaUf1A

What would you pay to have Sir Jackie coach you?  Anyone want to buy
my first board to fund my lesson with him?  HeHe...