fot

Re: [Fot] Spark plug suggestions

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spark plug suggestions
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:31:18 -0400
As Tony says, BP7HS is a fine plug and it's NGK, which is good for me
because it's one of the few plug nomenclatures I understand. If they
look a little hot to you when you read them you can go half a heat
range colder to  B7HC (hard to get, try a motorcycle shop) or if you
foul them try half a heat range hotter B6HC. You can also use the
Iridium or Platinum equivalent. I think the platinum is BP7HV.

The higher voltage your ignition is running enables you to run .050"
and you do want as wide a plug gap as your system can handle, so that
should be fine.