fot

[Fot] GT6 body tub

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] GT6 body tub
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:55:26 -0500
Hey folks,

I have a GT6 body shell that needs a new home.  It's a Mk. III
(squaretail), Damson in color, in pretty good shape.  I can't find any
significant rust on it.

This bodyshell came from Texas by way of Arizona.  I dragged it up here
to Wisconsin with the intent of building a GT6 racer, but then Spitfires
somehow started breeding like rabbits around me.

I also have a GT6 bonnet in slightly less good condition, with some rust
around the wheel arches (Midwestern car), but in otherwise decent
condition.

Scott B.