fot

[Fot] TR 6 Race Engine for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR 6 Race Engine for sale
From: VANDECARR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:02:13 EDT
I would like to offer this race prepared TR 6 to the group before listing it
on ebay.   This engine was originally in my TR 6 that was used only for Solo
II events.   It was installed in June and was used in about 9 events.   I
replaced the engine with a small block Ford V8.   I was keeping it in case I
changed my mind or was going to build another race TR 6 but I like the V8
power and I
bm now building a BM car for Solo II.   This engine was in great running
shape when removed and has been stored in a heated garage.   Put on a set of
Webers and manifold and this engine is ready to go.  In addition to the race
parts
listed below it also has a   new oil pump and water pump.   If anyone plans on
bulding a race motor for next season this will save you a lot of money.
Ibd
like $4500 and will pack it up and freight it for my cost.   Below are the
specs for the engine - for more more info email me or call 845-221-4776.

J&E forged pistons - 040 0ver
Pauter forged rods
NOS standard size Vandervell Tri Metal bearings   - Mains and rods(comes with
extra set)
Circle B head milled .220 - machinist checked for proper head thickness
before milling
Goodparts roller rockers and hardened shaft
Hollow push rods and chilled lifters
Cam is a BP 285 with a .472 lift
Aluminum flywheel with HD B&B clutch and pressure plate - balanced
Electromotive crank fire ignition system   - Aluminum front pulley-
alternater idler pulley
Block was boiled,bored, decked, mains line bored and magnafluxed
ARP head studs and main bearing studs installed
All internal parts were magnafluxed   and balanced - over $2000 just in
machine work
Block is plumbed for an accusump - 3 qt accusump with manual valve included

Also a set of Kirk Racing headers are available.

DeanVanDeCarr