fot

Re: [Fot] elgibility question

To: spitfiresuz@141.com, trmarty@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] elgibility question
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 13:34:01 EDT
"Carry Through" years in design, too, make certain cars eligible.

1962 TR4 did not change substantially until the IRS made it's appearance,
even then it had a solid axle option until the TR250 arrived.

A 1965 TR4 can run in "VINTAGE" even though it was produced later than the
cutoff date of the sanctioning body.

But most everyone likely knows this....

> CVAR is 1972, although I believe you may run up to a 1974 car that has
> been backdated to 1972 or earlier (no features that were not available
> in 1972).  They have been working hard to crack down and get cars into
> the proper specs so we all play by the rules and not infringe upon them.
>
> Here's their eligibility paragraph:

   </HTML>