fot

[Fot] TR8 engine for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR8 engine for sale
From: DSPGTi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 08:41:46 EDT
Over this past weekend, a friend of mine and I took his race car that we  are
running in this weekends Enduro at Watkins Glen to a SCCA tech inspector for
an annual stamp. Maybe some of you in the East would know Steve Limbert, a
long  time SCCA official, racer, prep shop and now avid Vintage racer
specializing in  air cooled Porsches. Since our conversations were mostly about
vintage
racing  and the subject of Triumphs came up, he asked me if I knew anyone that
might be  interested in a TR8 motor he had laying around for some time. I
didn't get many  details but I believe he said it was a fresh motor, never run,
bone stock,  complete with intake but no carbs. I'm sure someone out there
would at least  have a passing interest? Price?? I didn't ask. I'm sure it
won't
be cheap. If  you know Steve or saw his Toter Home Rig and racing Porsches, you
know it takes  a lot to support that kind of habit.

If you are interested in contacting him, he can be reached by phone, email
or visit his very interesting shop in Wellsville (near York) Pennsylvania.

Steve Limbert
Air Cooled Racing
1560 Old Mountain Rd.
Wellsville, PA 17365