fot

[Fot] KASTNER CUP CHALLENGE - WATKINS GLEN 2008

To: westerneagleracing@worldnet.att.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] KASTNER CUP CHALLENGE - WATKINS GLEN 2008
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 12:43:10 EDT
FOT....I am in the process of updating the lists of the Watkins Glen drivers
and attendees. I will submit this list to Henry Frye for addition to the FOT
Website, after a couple more passes at it.

Please read carefully!!!!   There is getting to more and more interest from
the west coast.  If you have any inclination at all, let me hear from you.  I
heard from a couple of guys in SoCal yesterday and added their names.  I have
not heard from John James, yet, but expect to.

Please read the note below from Ron Jacobs in NorCal....he has a potential
transport for his car and three more. ....................................THIS
MAY OPEN THE DOOR FOR A FEW MORE TRIUMPHS...................

Joe Alexander

> Joe:
> I plan on attending Watkins Glenn.  My car is maintained by Genoa Racing in
> Novato CA.  I am hoping to get enough interest from Fot's in northern
> California so that I can use Genoa's big rig to transport cars to the Glen.
>I need
> about three other cars to make it very cost effective for transport and a
> crew.  If any one is interested please contact me.
> Ron Jacobs
> Western Eagle Racing
> -------------- Original message from N197TR4@cs.com: --------------

   </HTML>