fot

[Fot] The Kastner Cup Challenge at The Glen

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] The Kastner Cup Challenge at The Glen
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 22:34:01 EDT
FoT,

Lots of great stuff came in today.

My view of the "Kastner Cup Challenge", if I may:

This "Event" is a celebration of our Triumph Cars and the honoring of Kas
Kastner, who brought (and still does bring) so much to our sport.

The "RACE" is about Performance, Presentation, and the People who race these
cars.

SVRA has always done been extrordinarily fair & balanced with our Triumphs
and the issues of eligibility. Not to mention the opportunity & encouragement
for us to get together at the storied venues of North America.

Watkins Glen is going to be one hell of show.............

I'd like to see everybody there.

It IS the "FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH".

Thanks!

Joe A