fot

[Fot] JE pistons for 1500 Spitfire

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] JE pistons for 1500 Spitfire
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 15:23:17 -0500
I have a set of new +0.040 JE pistons for a Spitfire 1500 (bore of
2.940") which I no longer need.  Includes premium pins (4), spiro locks,
and rings.  There's also a sample piston I sent to JE to be duplicated
-- the sample comes from a prior blowed up 1500 motor -- from when I
joined the Hole in the Block Gang at RA in 2004.   I can provide
invoice, build/spec sheet and photos.

I've got $583.52 in this set of pistons, but would cut someone a decent
deal to move them to a home where they could be used in anger as opposed
to gathering dust in my garage.

Anyone out there need a set of really nice forged pistons?

Scott B.