fot

Re: [Fot] CSRG CHARITY CHALLENGE AT INFINEON

To: "RACER BUD" <budscars@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] CSRG CHARITY CHALLENGE AT INFINEON
From: westerneagleracing@worldnet.att.net
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 19:45:56 +0000
I will be at the CSRG Charity Challenge. My car is the dark blue number 484.
Look forward to meeting you and seeing how Gary's TR runs with all the work he
has done on it since we last raced together.  Of course my car has just be
sitting at Genoa gathering dust.  I'm told it will start however.
Ron Jacobs
Western Eagle Racing