fot

[Fot] TR4 Trans and scattershields

To: "dos_gusanos@msn.com>" <dos_gusanos@msn.com>, Chuck Arnold
Subject: [Fot] TR4 Trans and scattershields
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:01:08 -0600
Thanks all,
For some reason my trans request took 12+ hrs. to get posted on the
list. I've got one on its way to a bus station in Wisconsin due to
leach Abq. late tomorrow night. $85 plus a bus ticket on E-Bay...
Sometimes you just gotta' love the on-line world. The Plum Pi just
might make another grid.
Regarding your scattershield question Chuck, I'm hoping that Henry
might sell me something less than 1000' of used conveyor belt. I'm
thinking that, combined with a aluminum inner skin should make for
something workable. If I get my hands on some belt, I would be happy
to send some out to anyone who wants some [can we work something out
Henry?].
Greg Hilyer
TR4 #314

P.S. Henry, I did send Rob a e-mail last night - I'll probably hear
from him on my way back from the bus station.