fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 Trans

To: KEVIN LYNCH <klynch_6@msn.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 Trans
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:34:46 -0600
Yes to both. In fact the event is called The Hot Air Historics/
Redcoats on the Rio Grande and will feature a all british race on
Saturday. This will likely be the last time we do an event in
conjunction with Balloon Fiesta - we seem to lose workers to the
ballooning activities. Come on down Kevin and bring some friends.
Greg