fot

Re: [Fot] The Kastner Cup

To: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The Kastner Cup
From: "Geoffrey Byrne" <gkbyrne@optushome.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:36:10 +1000
  Kas
  You are always welcome to come to Australia for our annual All Triumph
race and "go international" we can even arrange the Down Under Kastner Cup
( would it neeed to be upside down??)
  Eligibility of our cars for Historic classification is managed nationally
controlled by the issue of a vehicle Log Book . Without an Historic Vehicle
log book you dont get to race at an historic meeting. Mods are very limited
all panels and mechicals must be OEM. We get mixed fields of 40-50 cars with
very close racing right through the field.
  The All Triumph race is run at a non historic meeting to allow the
modified cars to run with our historic vehicles .
  Regards
  Geoff Byrne
  TR6 Racer Down Under