fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph roll bar / cage concepts

To: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph roll bar / cage concepts
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:15:24 -0700
For what it's worth, here's a photo of Peyote's cage. Somewhere I
have photos with the body off. It's actually a very good design and
if you can get away with it would give you an incredibly stiff car.
All the tubing is .060, which is not a good thing. It's fortunate
that I never put it on it's lid, because I'm not sure the bar would
have held. The new version will be .095 on the main hoop and hoop
supports as well as the driver intrusion bar, and the rest will be .
060. It will weigh about the same because I'm using slightly smaller
diameter tubing.

On Oct 23, 2007, at 6:54 PM, marty sukey wrote:

> Hi folks. I am contemplating the addition of real rollover
> protection in the

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type multipart/appledouble]