fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: Fire storms... now Tony Sheach awaiting a lorrie.

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: Fire storms... now Tony Sheach awaiting a lorrie.
From: "tr4.tony@virgin.net" <tsheach@pba.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:53:12 +0100
Aw shucks ...... Now you're embarassing me ....... I was just killing time
until the low loader arrived to scoop me up and also trying to keep my oily
fingers warm ....! But I do hope to see you all at the Glen.

As a little footnote: the damage to the gearbox is huge, propshaft shredded,
overdrive unit was spread over about 200 m of her majesty's highway around a
uniforn trail of new millers gearbox oil ..... But my laptop bag caught most
of the big bits (thanks DELL ..... I knew if was expensive for a reason) and
the fibreglass reinforced tunnel, speedo cable a old seatbelt that I glued
inside it held the rest in place until I got out of hyperspace ..... So I'd
recommend a prop / output shaft catcher to any one.

Now using 3VC again on ROTT next week so listen for the howls of protest as
the old girl does her thing and (hopefully) brings home a bootful of trophies
for the third year in succession.

Regards and go steady.

Tony