fot

[Fot] Watkins Glen-Planning Spreadsheet on Entrants and Attendees

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen-Planning Spreadsheet on Entrants and Attendees
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 10:13:07 EDT
FoT,

I have this huge list of entrants and attendees. It is somewhat incomplete,
but Tom Strange has volunteered to take it over and develop an expanded Excel
Spreadsheet with information.

This is really appreciated. Thanks Tom!

When he is ready, some of the information can be published on the FoT
Website, with some help from Henry Frye.

Sometime after the first of the year, our major sponsor, Classic Motorsports
Magazine, will put together a blurb on the WG Grand Prix.

Along with this Tim will publish the name of the ENTRANTS, as we know them at
that point. Tim has done this in the past. (Walter Mitty)

I sent the Excel Spreadsheet LIST to Tom this weekend, and when he is ready,
he will be asking for further information.

Thanks for the cooperation....and thanks again, Tom!

Regards,

Joe A

   </HTML>