fot

Re: [Fot] Just Sick - car stolen

To: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>, Friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Just Sick - car stolen
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:43:08 -0500
A friend in Chicago had the same experience a couple of years ago.
The trailer was later found, tools gone, but car still inside. The
police guessed that the thieves were really after the trailer and
didn't know how to dispose of the car. We all hope that you have this
good fortune - there is still hope.

At 05:06 PM 10/29/2007, Chuck Arnold wrote:
>Came home from a 5 day trip to find only the remnants of the smashed
>receiver lock where my trailer, containing my TR250 race car, was when I
>left.
>
>--
>Chuck Arnold

uncle jack