fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 hardtop and racing

To: "'Chuck Arnold'" <triosan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 hardtop and racing
From: "Keith Files" <keithfiles@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:22:12 -0000
Hi Chuck,

I am 6 ft and have a full FIA cage inside my TR6 and I run a GRP hardtop
(used to run with a standard Triumph steel hardtop so I know that one fits)
and I have no problems getting in and out of the car. My head, with the
helmet on, does miss the roof but not by very much - having said that I
still use the standard TR6 seat runner so if I lost that and bolted the seat
directly to the floor I would have plenty of clearance.

Cheers, Keith.