fot

Re: [Fot] Corporate sponsorships for the owner/driver

To: James Gray <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Corporate sponsorships for the owner/driver
From: Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 15:04:39 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I'm hardly an expert on the matter, but my Vintage GCR which is used as
the rules basis for most vintage racing bodies has a few references to
sponsor material on the cars... like the 1967 GCR that limits ads to 20
square inches and "in good taste".

As far as off the track sponsorship, the various activities like wine and
cheese or barbeques, those could be made to work (easily), but you should
talk to the event hosts as they'll probably want some return on such
things.

I actually find it fascinating that the '67 GCR cutoff has this
advertising component.

my $.02
rml