fot

[Fot] Update on stolen TR5 race car

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Update on stolen TR5 race car
From: JOSEPH HUGHES <tr5racer@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 21:00:30 +0000 (GMT)
Commiserations to you Chuck on the theft of your TR5 race car. I know I would
be gutted if anything like that happened to my TR5.

  Strangely in the UK in the 23 years that the TR Register Race Championship
has been run I don't ever remember any driver having there TR race car stolen
and not recovered. A few years back a couple of the race guys had their
trailers stolen with their race cars on them and in both cases the cars were
found abandoned later minus the trailer! I don't think that was any reflection
on the condition of the cars, just that the trailers were easier to dispose of.

  Hope you are successful in recovering it.

  Mike Hughes