fot

Re: [Fot] F1 Guys GOOD QUESTION

To: <Fubog1@aol.com>, <tlizzard@msn.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] F1 Guys GOOD QUESTION
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 08:54:53 -0700
It probably has a lot to do with the distance and the numbers.  Since there
is plenty of racing in the US, most of the quality drivers stay here rather
than going to Europe where you have to be in F1.  Very little time is spent
during the year outside if that general area and precious little in the US
(Even less next season)

While the money is good, the odds are not so good of one getting in since
there are so few seats available.  That can be a deterrent to someone who
can make all the money he can spend here in the US of A.

I will be interested to see how Sebastian Bordais does next year driving for
Toro Rosso.  If they can get the aerodynamics right on that car, with
Ferrari power, he should be competitive.

Joe