fot

Re: [Fot] Pedal ratio correction

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Pedal ratio correction
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 08:05:50 -0600
I don't know about anyone else but I'd love to hear a full explanation
of how to set up the pedal ratio to the best effect in a TR. I have the
TR Enterprises dual 5/8" set-up with balance bar and I am struggling
with pedal feel and front-rear balance. I have to stomp so hard it is
difficult to not lock them up. Uphill I lock the rears, downhill the
fronts.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Co.