fot

[Fot] Spoke with Dave at Red Line Oil today.

To: "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Spoke with Dave at Red Line Oil today.
From: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 18:06:29 -0500
What with all the confusion about our favorite non alcoholic fluid I figured I
go to the source. (Or at least one of the sources).

Dave (sorry I'm really terrible with names so the his last name is lost to
me...) is the guy who mans Red Line's technical help phone line.

I'll cut to the chase here.  Red Line's "straight weight" (they do behave as
multi grades and say so on the bottle) racing synthetic oils have 2400ppm of
the zinc anti wear goo in them. (ZDDP).

Red Line's multi grade synthetic street oils have 1200ppm.

Thought you all might be interested.

Terry Stetler