fot

Re: [Fot] Veteran's Day

To: "EDWARD BARNARD" <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Veteran's Day
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:18:24 -0800
Thanks Ed..I greatly appreciate your email...........I am not a Vet....I am
extremely proud to say that...2 of my 4 kids, and 1 son in law are now
serving us... My oldest son , Scott(35), is an Officer and Diver for the
Coast Guard..securing our ports against terrorism..(he was a rescue swimmer)
he's now stationed in Boston...My youngest daughter, Liz(23)...and her
husband, Frieden, are Air Force Officers, living in Gulf Breeze Fl...They
are both  USAFA Grads....Liz is a logistics officer, and Frieden is in Pilot
Training....
Good Job Ed!
Racer Bud..Sonoma, Ca..spitfire #21