fot

[Fot] Hampton Inn Status for The Glen and a little more....

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Hampton Inn Status for The Glen and a little more....
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:19:22 EST
FoT:

If you have been wondering about the status of reservations for the Hampton
Inn....."Andrea" is behind in her paperwork and will be back to me with the
particulars. "Today", she says.  I just gave her a nudge......

I will pass a long her published contact information so that you can make
your reservations directly.  If you are really special and/or live off shore, I
can make your reservations for you.

Cary Perket suggests that you might make a better deal if you have a Triple A
membership.  You likely could make your reservations and then deal with that
issue when you arrive on the premises. I didnt want to go back and renegotiate
and muddy the water.

Presently, the rooms are being reserved under THE FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH WITH a
rate of $114.00.

One more thing....I have had a couple of folks step forward and volunteer
their help:

Henry Frye and Tim Suddard: Press Releases
Tom Strange:  Paddock Coordination
Scott Janzen & Ted Schumacher: Event Shirts

I have also had a few commercial entities offer support.  I am trying to
think of role that they can play in this event. I am open to suggestions. Of
course, GrassRoots Motors Sports (Classic Motorsports Magazine) is sponsoring
the
Triumph Race itself.  The Roadster Factory is bringing the fabled Le Mans TRS
as one of the Pace Cars, and for display.  TS Enterprises always does us good
on supplying the Event Shirts.

Triumph Rescue and Ratco stepped forward, too, but nothing has been planned
yet.

Thanks!

Joe Alexander   </HTML>