fot

[Fot] WATKINS GLEN 2008

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] WATKINS GLEN 2008
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:28:04 EST
http://www.grandprixfestival.com/

FoT,   If you are FoT and plan to be with us at Watkins Glen, but may not
enter the ZIPPO GRAND PRIX...................................

The Village of Watkins Glen is featuring the TRIUMPH MARQUE.  They have
several activities during the weekend and will give some preferential treatment
the TRIUMPH.

All of these events have limited enrollment. My contact with the Village
indicates that everyone should enroll in these events early.

http://www.grandprixfestival.com/

If you have a historically significant car, or a car of special interest,
that could be displayed, (such as the Triumph TRS) please let me know, and I
will
put you in touch with my contact person, directly.

Joe A

PS: I still have not heard from "ANDREA" on the hotel reservation.

   </HTML>