fot

Re: [Fot] Source for oil pan studs and pictures of crank

To: "'Chuck Arnold'" <triosan@gmail.com>, "'Friends'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Source for oil pan studs and pictures of crank
From: "Jim" <britbits@tiu.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:13:22 -0600
Chuck,

Those studs are just long set-screws.  Any decent industrial supply house
should be able to provide them (pop one out and measure the length) or you
can get them from McMaster (www.mcmaster.com).  And the shouldered nuts
also.

Or if you can wait until after Tamale day I'll check locally.  We used them
all the time at my previous job.

Cheers,

Jim
Dallas