fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph World

To: "JOSEPH HUGHES" <tr5racer@btinternet.com>, "Friends of Triumph"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph World
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:07:12 -0600
I am a "stockist" as part of my local club. We and ship together at
distribute at meetings. The cost is now $5.00 an issue under this plan.
We were up to 13 member subscriptions until they went monthly. Between
the added expense ($30 a year to $60 per) and the changes we are down to
7 members subscribers.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Co.