fot

Re: [Fot] Why you say NO to "special" lug nuts

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, "David W. Riddle"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Why you say NO to "special" lug nuts
From: "Bill DeWar" <pcdelux@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:50:12 -0500
Amici,

 "Special" lug nuts locking or otherwise are also
the enemy of mechanics. Nothing better than to
have a pile of cars in the lot and first one in has
these. After playing the find wheel lock key
game for a while you finally get all wheels loose
except one. Your $16.95 tire rotation special
is not looking like such a great idea about now.
 The best thing is thay are usually on wheels
so ugly you'd pay someone to steal them.

My personal rant over..

Bill D
Triumph Rescue