fot

[Fot] California excursion

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] California excursion
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 19:58:57 EST
Amici,
I'm thinking of a motorhome cruise arond SoCal around the Christmas season.
I want to go see Ken G. in the North but the rest is open.  What is that beach
north of LA that always has the campers in it?  A lot of rocks on the land
side?  Could I possibly find an open site there in the winter?  Where else
should we go while trying to stay in the Southwest?
  I would look for something between Christmas and New Years so as not to
intrude on celebrations.
Steve, Pat and the HOUNDS OF HELL.....before anyone offers invitations;-)))