fot

Re: [Fot] [TR] TR3A top speed & horn sound

To: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>, <vinttr4@geneseo.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] [TR] TR3A top speed & horn sound
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:58:56 -0800
With a 3.7 axle on Hoosier Speedsters I saw 6400 RPM at Brainerd in turn two,
tucked in behind a Porsche whale tail with an added wing. Of course I was kind
of busy, but it sure was fun. By my calculations that's 133, but I might have
made an error. I think that's the fastest I've ever gone in Peyote, though I
was also out of revs in the back straight at VIR and the front straight at
Road Atlanta