fot

[Fot] FoT Volunteer Needed for Watkins Glen

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] FoT Volunteer Needed for Watkins Glen
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:16:07 EST

It appears that we will have a couple VIP folks coming to The Glen. And their
very special Triumph.

I am not looking for a full time 'baby sitter', but some non racing FoT(s)
who knows the ropes at the Glen.  Especially, the downtown Village Activites.

Our GUESTs will have their own cars, for transportation and will not need
major hand holding. Reservations are being made for them at the Hampton Inn in
Painted Post.

There will be specific places that they will need to be and there will be
some media involvement. (no it's not Paul Newman) And we will need to insure
that
the Triumph is secured and protected at all times.

Attn: Tom Strange & WPTA: We will provide a place for it to be displayed at
the FoT Hospitality Area.

Thanks,

Joe   </HTML>