fot

[Fot] GARY FUQUA NOMINATION TO FOT

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] GARY FUQUA NOMINATION TO FOT
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:13:23 EST
FoT,  This morning I received an email from Branson, Mo.'s Gary Fuqua.
Joe,

Well, it is done.  I have the TR 4!!  We arrived about 4 or so and Gary fired
her up.  She sounded great so we shut her down and put her in my
trailer..........

We are spending the night in Des Moines and will get back to Branson tomorrow
afternoon around 4 or so.

Cheers my friend,

Gary Fuqua
Classic Sports Cars
Branson, MO
GSFuqua1@aol.com
Gary Fuqua just purchased Gary Wiezorek's TR4, and will be racing with us in
2008.  Wiezorek has not raced the car for five years, the last event  being
Mid-America Motorplex near Council Bluffs. We will miss 'GWIZ Racing', but Gary
Fuqua will be a pleasant and worthy successor to Wiezorek in this pristine
TR4.

Therefore, I nominate Gary Fuqua to the FOT and invite him to introduce
himself, when his name/address is tendered to the list.

Joe Alexander   </HTML>