fot

Re: [Fot] Recommendations Needed--Mahalo for the Advice!

To: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, <SMITH1127@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Recommendations Needed--Mahalo for the Advice!
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 07:38:21 -0800
Hi Jim...SCCA is hosting 2 vintage events this year..one at Laguna Seca
april 12-13, and one at Infineon on Sept 20 & 21..I'm quite sure your TR6
will be welcome, as there are 240Zs , datsun 510s, and other cars of your
car's era . Take your car through the SCCA driver's school Feb 29- March
2... or...Go to the CSRG Driver's clinic in February(generally speaking your
car does not have to be CSRG accepted to take the clinic, and you will get
your CSRG license(medical card)   Either of these venues will get you a
vintage racing license   for SCCA contact Bill godwin at 925 200 7722 or
ponyperf@comcast.net    for CSRG go to www.csrgracing.org or call Dan
Radowicz at  925 736 2823  ...also..HSR west will probably accept your car.
HSR West has 1 race a year at Thunderhill 310 530 9731 Ed Swart..So there
you have 3 Northern California Races that your car will probably qualify for
in 2008.
Have fun,
Racer Bud