fot

Re: [Fot] What Price a TR4?

To: "Gary" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] What Price a TR4?
From: "Steven Preiss" <spreiss@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 23:06:08 +1100
It seems the price for TR3s and 4s is much higher in England for all levels
of cars. Perhaps it is because most were sold in foreign markets, with the
vast majority sent here to the US. Small cars were still very much a novelty
here, and disposable income much more widespread. Nevertheless I'm
continually amazed at the steady appearance of new candidates for
restoration here. No wonder the discrepency in acquisition costs. Perhaps we
should start marketing our TRs for sale over there more!
Steve Preiss