fot

Re: [Fot] Eat your heart out...

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Eat your heart out...
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 06:06:15 -0800
My TR3 took my housemate and I out to breakfast on the 24th.  That
evening the  top came off, we bundled up and drove into Monterey to look
at Christmas lights in the TR3.

Some Land Rover friends and I have a New Years tradition that goes back
over a decade now. To end the year out on the trail driving our Land
Rovers with friends, camping and enjoying each others company bundled up
around the camp fire (usually below freezing at nights).  Then to start
the new year out on the trail driving our Land Rovers, being close to
nature with good friends. We drive the Mojave trail over New Years. If
you are a Land Rover off road type, it seems a fitting way to end a year
and a promising way to begin a new year.

A Happy Christmas to all and an auspicious New year!

TeriAnn