fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 DASHBOARD

To: budscars@msn.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 DASHBOARD
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 23:17:50 EST
In a message dated 12/26/2007 8:49:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
budscars@msn.com writes:

Hello  Gang...I have just listed a very unusual TR4 dashboard on Ebay...Even
if
you have no intention of buying anything..It's worth looking at for  the
aesthetic value..I have had it for close to 20 years., and the story  behind
it
is great.I listed it previously, at a higher price.. my Ebay user  name is
budscarco  the dash is item  #120182115060

MAN, do I wish I had a TR4 right about now...far out!

--Andy Mace  (still a hippie at heart)

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man:  Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald  engine with wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying  Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse  6) and Triumph Herald
Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)