fot

[Fot] Anybody coming to Arizona for the Double National?

To: "wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com" <wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com>,
Subject: [Fot] Anybody coming to Arizona for the Double National?
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 01:31:43 -0700
Is anybody on the list(s) coming out to Arizona to run the SCCA
Double National or Restricted Regional in January?

If it is your first trip to PIR I have a track map with the
traditional "line" overlaid on this page:
http://www.southwestkarters.com/?page_id=52

Scroll down to find PIR.  I also did the other tracks here in Phoenix
too if you come out to run these tracks. Click on the Thumbnail to
view a LARGE image.