fot

[Fot] Car Quote

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Car Quote
From: "Gary Horstkorta" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 14:39:53 -0800
>From the February 2008 issue of Road & Track, Jay Leno, when asked to
describe the new 2008 Corvette:

".the greatest value for speed is the motorcycle.  You can get an $11,000
Kawasaki ZX14 that goes almost to 200mph.  It is governed at 186.  It does
0-60 in 2.5 seconds.  The next greatest value is the Corvette Z06, at
$65,000.  To me, I always get annoyed at these people who say, "Oh, I don't
like the interior."  Well, shut up!  Go get a living room set then.  What do
you want to pay for?  Do you want to pay for performance or do you want to
pay for faux carbon fiber and all that other nonsense?"  That's a car guy
after my own heart!

Gary