fot

[Fot] Iowa Caucus and Other Myths

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Iowa Caucus and Other Myths
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 13:37:06 EST
Iowa is a wonderful place to live.....and I can find a race track anywhere in
the world from here, and always happy to return. Sometimes, I even bring my
friends here.

CAUCUS  is a derivative of an Indian word that loosely means to, 'press on to
a gathering of the great chiefs'.  I suspect this was also an opportunity to
smoke a little Peyote, too.

The Iowa Caucus also represents a Great Blowing of Smoke....of course none of
them inhale.

And you never know what is going to happen. In 2004, it was the Great Howard
Dean Meltdown.  (All of the candidates would rather have this kind of stuff
happen in Iowa, than, say, New York)

So far we have had a couple Presidential Hopefuls go Pheasant Hunting.  These
guys think everyone in Iowa has a shotgun & goes Pheasant Hunting. The real
truth is that most of the guys hunting are insurance executives from Chicago or
Milwaukee.

During Iowa's Pheasant Season, I think most of the Iowa guys go to Wyoming to
hunt deer.....because it is safer there. And the bars in Laramie are far more
entertaining.

Joe A

   </HTML>