fot

Re: [Fot] [6pack] TR6 mufflers

To: samuelsma@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] [6pack] TR6 mufflers
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 08:48:59 -0800
At the Dynomax web site they compare the flow of some of there products and
also have a "sound" demo [at the Tully's I was sitting at and on the
"public" speaker of my PC I could not tell much difference].  There are two
different models that fit our cars.  The Super Turbo and the Ultraflow.  The
super turbo is a three pass unrestricted flow muffler that passes 410 cfm
[described as "mellow true performance sound]; the Superflow is a straight
through [louder I am sure] design that passes 1000cfm ["aggressive, powerful
deep sound"].  Then there are the race mufflers for which there are neither
flow rates not sound descriptions given.
http://www.dynomax.com/products/superturbo.html

To the FOT racing community:
With efficient headers, what muffler[s] do you recommend/use that provide
good scavaging and acceptable DB?

--
Chuck Arnold