fot

Re: [Fot] On-line race registration

To: "KEVIN LYNCH" <klynch_6@msn.com>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] On-line race registration
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 11:40:07 -0800
My company is getting ready to release an on line self-serve registration
system, something we've done for our clients for many years. It will be very
inexpensive and very high quality. I know that sounds odd, but you are not the
target, we're aiming at companies that usually do this for themselves, but who
would use an external tool if it had superior architecture, function,
reporting, hosting and was very easy to use. Not sure when it's going to be
available (I'm not involved in the day-to-day biz anymore) but I'll let you
know as soon as I do--should be pretty soon, if the clients would just stop
demanding so much of the company's time. Oh, wait, that would be bad.