fot

Re: [Fot] brakes, etc.

To: "Steven Preiss" <spreiss@verizon.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] brakes, etc.
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 19:46:17 -0800
I've raced at events with Tivvy several times, very nice guy and an excellent
driver. Actually I think the only time I was actually on track with him was
the event prior to the Pittsburg VGP--ReaverRun. I Started from the back in
the big bore group (had to switch classes because of an event conflict) and
managed to pass my way up to about 4th or 5th as I recall. Tivvy was one of
the cars I passed. I know he was kind of shocked, but Peyote always does
that--it's a lot better car than it looks to be.