fot

[Fot] Cheap billet cranks a possibility

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Cheap billet cranks a possibility
From: Bill Babcock <Billbab@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:20:49 -0800
This conversation is going on at the MGVR user group. I don't have the
time to coordinate chasing something like this down, but a $800 billet
crank that was GOOD would be a godsend. If the FOT hooked up with them
it would make the business more attractive for the chinese manufacturer.

Bill Babcock
billb@kenalu.com

www.Kenalu.com -emagazine about SUP Surfing
www.ponohouse.com/ponoblog blog about living and playing in Maui