fot

Re: [Fot] Brake Shoe Lining Material

To: Peter Vucinic <pvucinic@netspace.net.au>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Brake Shoe Lining Material
From: Steven Belfer <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 08:24:30 -0800
Another option that sounds more pricey is to call "Carbotech."  They
can reccommend a material and reline your pads / shoes.  Thing is,
you have to turn the drums / discs to get the old material off and
then bed the brakes.  Shoes / Pads ran me $280  They have many
available friction materials available.

http://www.ctbrakes.com/index.html

~Steve