fot

[Fot] Nomination

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Nomination
From: Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:12:11 -0600
FoT,

I met Will Daehler at a recent BMW evening tour of Bennett Coachworks
in Milwaukee. He is an avid Triumph enthusiast and the owner of a light
blue TR4. He met a number of you (Joe A., Jack and Tony Drew, Denise
Delap, etc.) at last year's MOTRAH event where he ran the autocross and
did very well. He was the guy sleeping in a tent next to his car.

He is a Senior Process Engineer for electrical, electronics and safety
at  Delphi. He also has a lot of letters after his name.

He has known about the FoT for awhile but didn't know how to get
involved. I  mentioned that he would need to crew for three different
teams next year as part of his initiation and that didn't seem to phase
him! I therefore nominate Will to the list. Do I have a second?

Allen

Jody & Allen Washatko
N65 W5567 Columbia Road
Cedarburg, WI. 53012