fot

Re: [Fot] [6pack] Aftermarket damper for TR6

To: Chuck Arnold <triosan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] [6pack] Aftermarket damper for TR6
From: Richard Good <goodparts@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:50:15 -0500
I have ATI Super Damper's in stock that I have made to fit the TR6.  I
will soon have the batch of aluminum pulleys done to complete the kits.
The kit will include the damper, choice of fan extension or replacer
washer & bolt, crank pulley, new water pump with aluminum pulley,
alternator pulley and belt.  Complete kit will sell for around $900.
Damper only is $600.

The ATI damper is a rubber isolated damper in a steel shell.  The timing
marks are on the shell which is solid to the crank and cannot slip.
Worked wonders for my TR6.

Photo of installed damper attached.  Two piece timing cover not included
but available.

Regards,
Richard Good
Good parts