fot

[Fot] CSRG TRIUMPH EVENT...

To: "BRUCE WHOSE BEANS ARE THOSE? ROSS" <rossx2@earthlink.net>,
Subject: [Fot] CSRG TRIUMPH EVENT...
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 12:22:53 -0800
Hi CSRG Board of Directors/Officers..will you please present to the board the
idea of having Triumph as a featured Marque at one of our races..probably in
2009 to allow enough time for planning...
The general idea would be to attract as many Triumphs, and Triumph Powered
cars as possible..and we would allow Triumphs newer than
1967(Spitfire..Tr6..TR7..TR8, etc) for this special event..considering the
Enthusiasm of the FOT(Friends of Triumph), I am quite sure that we could
easily fill a grid with Triumph/Triumph Powered Racers.
Thanks,
Bud DeLauer..Spitfire #21......Racer Bud