fot

[Fot] FS: TR6/GT6 solid rocker spacer kit

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] FS: TR6/GT6 solid rocker spacer kit
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:47:35 -0600
Ok sometimes I have moments that don't quite make sense.

I apparently ordered a solid rocker spacer kit for the TR6/GT6 during my last
parts ordering round.

So, rather than chop them or machine them I have one set of solid rocker
spacers, new and unused for a TR6/Gt6 for sale.

TriumphTune P/N TT1218 or Victoria British p/n 1-9518

$49.95 in the VB catalogue and #25 from TT...

$50 bucks includes shipping via priority mail...hopefully someone wants them.

aaron