fot

[Fot] summer schedules..... soooo what did I miss???

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] summer schedules..... soooo what did I miss???
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:33:03 -0800 (PST)
I'm really confused.

    The glen is a big name and I know a lot of people want to race there
because of that.

    Beaverun looks like a fun track to me, and one that is much more suited to
our cars than the glen could ever be.

  http://www.beaverun.com/facility_north_road_course.htm
  and
  http://www.dunloptires.com/fun/flash/beaverRun.swf for track commentary and
video...

    The people who have been to Beaverun raved about the track, the management,
facilities, hospitality, cost, track time etc ...

    Yet since we have been invited to come, I have seen only one racer, and two
autocrossers that are even willing to say they would go there.  There must be
some TR racers nearby ...
    What did I miss.... why does no one want to race there??????

  I'm puzzled...